Kodi v85.03 app is an online media streaming app which the users can use for watching movies and television shows. The Kodi v85.03 app is a media streaming app which one can use for watching everything from old movies and television shows to the new ones. The content which are available on the Kodi v85.03 app is categorised neatly to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. Also, one can also use the Kodi v85.03 app for listening to songs and podcasts too. When you search for a particular video on the Kodi v85.03 app, the app searches for the best streamable link which is available out there. One can then use this link for enjoying the media content in high definition. However, for watching the video content on the Kodi v85.03 app, you do not need to spend any subscription or registration fee.
The Kodi v85.03 app is designed on an open-source and therefore, one can customize and personalize the Kodi v85.03 app the way one wants to. Also, the app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for enjoying media content from all around the globe. The app is very light-weight and it won’t occupy too much of space on the device too. The next time when you want to watch anything, use the Kodi v85.03 app.
Features of Kodi v85.03
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v85.03
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.03
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.03 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.03 app icon to launch the Kodi app