Kodi v85.04 is a media streaming app that you can always use for entertainment purpose. With the Kodi v85.04 app on your smartphone, you can watch movies and television of your choice. Not only this, the app allows the users to watch everything from old to new without any trouble. For searching any video on the Kodi v85.04 app, all you need to do is search for it in the search box. The Kodi v85.04 app will then search the entire web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use this link for enjoying your media content in high definition. Apart from watching video, the Kodi v85.04 app can also be used for enjoying songs and podcasts. All the audio and video content present here are categorized on the basis of the genre to make it easier for the user to navigate through the app.
The Kodi v85.04 app has a user-friendly interface and using the Kodi v85.04 app is extremely easy. The app is built on an open-source and therefore, it is highly customizable. You can change the look of the Kodi v85.04 app by changing the screen of the app. Also, the Kodi v85.04 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring media content from all around the globe.
Features of Kodi v85.04
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v85.04
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.04
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.04 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.04 app icon to launch the Kodi app