Kodi is supported on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chromecast and more platforms. Free download the official Kodi TV App with step by step guide.
Kodi Media Player is used and trusted by over 30 million users globally. It is one of the best packages of entertainment one can have. It has compiled all the digital media in user-friendly interface which is easily accessible to the users.
- Free and open-source media player.
- Supports most video formats.
- Simple and easy to use UI.
- Regular software updates.
- Huge library of addons and skins.
Download Kodi for Android
- First of all, you need to ensure that you are allowing “Installation from Unknown Sources”. If already not go to Settings > Security > Device Management > Tick “Unknown Sources”.
- Download APK File (requires minimum Android 5.0)
- Then you need tap on Install button and then agree to the terms and condition
- It will start getting downloaded on your device then wait until it finishes
- Ones it is done then you will have Kodi app icon on the home-screen.
|App Size||82.8 MB|
|Current Version||17.6 Krypton|
|Beta Release||18.1 Leia|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
Download Kodi for iOS
- Download iOS File (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
- Then you need to scroll down and click on iOS device icon.
- After that, it will start getting downloaded on your device, wait for few minutes until it get completed.
- Ones it is done, you are good to go.
- This was it!
Download Kodi for Windows
- Download EXE File (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Then you need to scroll down and click on the Windows icon.
- Select your version and it will start getting downloaded on your device.
- Wait until it finishes the downloading process, then you will have the app on your store.
- Open the Kodi app and start using it.