Kodi is a wonderful media streaming app that not only houses video content but also audio content. The Kodi app in fact, can be described as your one-stop entertainment app. Not only one can watch old movies and television shows but also the new ones too. When you search for any video on the Kodi app, it searches the entire web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use this streamable link for enjoying media content in high definition. Are you wondering how much will you have to pay for using the Kodi app? The answer is not a penny.
The Kodi app can be used for free of cost. There is neither any registration fee nor any subscription fee for using the Kodi app. You can also use this app for listening to songs and podcasts too. To make it easier for the users to navigate through the app, all the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi app are categorized neatly. In addition to that, one can also use the Kodi app for playing files from the local device too. The next time when you are confused where you want to want to watch a movie, just go ahead and use the Kodi app to enjoy it.
Features of Kodi v85.02
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v85.02
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.02
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.02 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.02 app icon to launch the Kodi app