Kodi v85.01 is a wonderful media streaming app which supports both audio and video content. With the Kodi v85.01 app, you can watch movies and television shows of your choice, both old and new one. In addition to that, the Kodi v85.01 app also supports a wide range of songs and podcasts. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v85.01 app are categorized neatly to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. Further, the Kodi v85.01 app ensures that when you search for a video on the Kodi v85.01 app, the app searches for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying media content in high definition.
The Kodi v85.01 app is built on an open-source and therefore, the Kodi v85.01 app can be customized and personalized the Kodi v85.01 app the way you want to. The Kodi v85.01 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons allow the users to explore media content from all around the globe. The Kodi v85.01 app is extremely light-weight and it won’t occupy too much of space on your device. The next time when you want to watch a movie or television show, just use the Kodi v85.01 app. You can use the Kodi v85.01 app for free of cost.
Features of Kodi v85.01
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v85.01
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.01
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.01 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.01 app icon to launch the Kodi app