Kodi v85.00 app is one of the rare media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. With the Kodi v85.00 app you can watch movies and television shows and further, listen to songs and podcasts too. The audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v85.00 app are categorized neatly to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. Everything is divided on the basis of genre. If you are ever confused about the video that you want to watch, just tap on your favorite genre. For watching a video, search for it in the search box, the Kodi v85.00 app will then search the entire web for the best streamable link which is available out there. One can then use this link for enjoying media content in high definition.
There is another reason for such a popularity of the Kodi v85.00 app. The app neither requires any registration fee nor any subscription fee. It can be accessed for free of cost. Designed on an open-source, the Kodi v85.00 app can pe personalized the way you want it to customize. Also, the app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for enjoying media content from all around the globe. The next time when you want to watch or listen to something, use the Kodi v85.00 app.
Features of Kodi v85.00
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v85.00
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.00
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.00 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.00 app icon to launch the Kodi app