Kodi v80.5 is a wonderful media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows. With the Kodi v80.5 app, you can enjoy video content and audio content of your choice. The app allows the users to enjoy movies and television shows of your choice in high definition. You can use the Kodi v80.5 app for listening to songs and podcasts. The app allows the users to even enjoy local media files from your local device. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v80.5 app are divided on basis of the genres. This categorisation makes it super easy for the users to choose the movie of your choice.
The Kodi v80.5 app has a user-friendly interface and using the app is extremely easy. The app is extremely light-weight and using the app is extremely easy. The Kodi v80.5 app is built on an open-source and therefore, the users have the full freedom to customize the app the way you want to. The app further supports plenty of third-party add-ons. These add-ons allow the users to fetch content from all around the globe. The next time when you want to watch any movie or television show, just go ahead and use the Kodi v80.5 app and ou are good to go.
Features of Kodi v80.5
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v80.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v80.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v80.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v80.5 app icon to launch the Kodi app app