Kodi v80.4 is a wonderful media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. With the Kodi v80.4 app, you will never get bored. The app allows the users to enjoy both video content and audio content. The Kodi v80.4 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows and also, enjoy audio content like podcasts and songs. All the audio and video content which are available on the Kodi v80.4 app are neatly categorised on the basis of genres. This categorisation makes it easier for users to navigate through the app. You can also use the Kodi v80.4 app for playing local media files from your local device.
The Kodi v80.4 app also allows the users to customize the Kodi v80.4 app the way you want to. And it is possible because the Kodi v80.4 app is built on an open-source. When you search for a video on the Kodi v80.4 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use this link for enjoying content in HD. The app further supports plenty of third-party add-ons. One can use these add-ons for listening to songs and for playing videos. The next time when you are bored use the Kodi v80.4 app.
Features of Kodi v80.4
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v80.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v80.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v80.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v80.4 app icon to launch the Kodi app app