Kodi v80.3 is an online media streaming app through which the users can watch movies and television shows from all around the globe. The Kodi v80.3 app can be used by the users for watching everything for free. Yes, you read that right! The Kodi v80.3 app ensures that you do not have to pay any kind of registration or subscription fee. The Kodi v80.3 app not only allows the users to watch video content but also enjoy audio content. In terms of audio content, you can use the Kodi v80.3 app for listening to songs and podcasts. The app has a user-friendly interface and using the app is extremely easy. Even though the Kodi v80.3 app doesn’t house any audio or video content, when you search for any particular video, it searches the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. One can then use the link for enjoying the video in high definition.
All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v80.3 app are neatly divided on basis of the categories. This categorisation on the basis of genres makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. The app is built on an open-source and therefore, customizing the app is extremely easy. Also, it supports plenty of third-party add-ons.
Features of Kodi v80.3
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v80.3
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v80.3
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v80.3 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v80.2 app icon to launch the Kodi app app