Kodi v80.6 app is a wonderful app that allows the users to stream content online. The app is the best media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. The Kodi v80.6 app not only allows the users to enjoy video content like songs and podcasts but also audio content like songs and podcasts too. Not only this, the Kodi v80.6 app further can be used by the users for enjoying media files from their local device too. With the Kodi v80.6 app on your device, you will never have to use any other entertainment app. Even though the Kodi v80.6 app itself doesn’t house any movie or television show, when you search for one, it will search the best streamable link which is available out there. One you can use the Kodi v80.6 app for enjoying these content in high definition.
The Kodi v80.6 app also has a very user-friendly interface. Using the Kodi v80.6 app is extremely easy. The app is also very light-weight and it won’t occupy too much of space on the device. All the audio and video content which are available on the Kodi v80.6 app are neatly categorized on the basis of the genres. This categorization makes it extremely easy for the users to navigate through the app.
Features of Kodi v80.6
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v80.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v80.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v80.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v80.6 app icon to launch the Kodi app app