Kodi v79.2 is an online media streaming app. This is such a highly popular media streaming app from around the globe. With the Kodi v79.2 app, you can watch movies and television shows. When you search for a particular video on the Kodi v79.2 app, it searches the entire web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying movies and television shows in high definition. Also, the Kodi v79.2 app is extremely light-weight and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on the device. Further, the Kodi v79.2 app can be used for enjoying both video and audio content. In terms of audio content, you can use the app for listening to song and podcasts.
Did you know that the Kodi v79.2 app is built on an open-source? This means that you get to customize the Kodi v79.2 app the way you want to. You also have the option of customizing the skin and personalizing the skin of the Kodi v79.2 app. The app also has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used for watching video content from around the globe. It is the powerhouse of entertainment.
Features of Kodi v79.2
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
Download Kodi v79.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v79.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v79.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v79.2 app icon to launch the Kodi app app