Kodi v79.1 is an online media streaming that allows the users to watch television shows and movies that you want to watch. When you search for any movies and television shows in the Kodi v79.1 app, the app will search the entire web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use this link for streaming content in high definition. The Kodi v79.1 app allows the users to enjoy both video content and audio content. You can use this app for listening to even songs and podcasts. In short, the Kodi v79.1 app is your one-stop destination to meet all your entertainment requirements. Also, the app is very lightweight and it doesn’t occupy too much of the space on the device too.
Also, the Kodi v79.1 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you can customize the Kodi v79.1 app the way you want to. The app also has a user-friendly interface and using the app is extremely easy. Another great thing about the Kodi v79.1 app is that it supports third-party add-ons which allows the users to browse content from different parts of the world. The audio and video content which are available on the Kodi v79.1 app are categorised on the basis of the genres. These categorisation makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
Features of Kodi v79.1
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v79.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v79.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v79.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v79.1 app icon to launch the Kodi app app