There might be many online media streaming apps but none of them is as good as the Kodi v79.0 app. The Kodi v79.0 app is a super popular media streaming app that is loved by users from across the globe. With the Kodi v79.0 app, you can watch everything from old to new movies and television shows. What makes the Kodi v79.0 app different is that it not only supports video content but also audio content like songs and podcasts. Whether you want to enjoy any kind of audio or video content, the Kodi v79.0 app is always there. The wide range of audio and video content which are available on the Kodi v79.0 app neatly categorised on basis of the genres to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
The huge plus point is that for using the Kodi v79.0 app, you neither need to pay any kind of subscription nor any registration fee. You can use the app for free. Also, the Kodi v79.0 app is built on an open-source and therefore, as a user, you can customize the Kodi v79.0 app the way you want to. Also, the app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons which you can use for exploring content from near and far. The next time when you want to watch a movie, use the Kodi v79.0 app.
Features of Kodi v79.0
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v79.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v79.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v79.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v79.0 app icon to launch the Kodi app app