Kodi v78.9 is a super popular media streaming app that allows the users to watch video content of their choice. With the Kodi v78.9 app, you can watch movies and television shows, no matter how old or new they are. Kodi v78.9 is the perfect media streaming app for binge watching any television shows. The Kodi v78.9 app can be used for free. There is neither any subscription fee nor any registration fee for using the Kodi v78.9 app. You can use the Kodi v78.9 app without wasting a buck. Apart from video content, you can use the Kodi v78.9 app for enjoying audio content like songs and podcasts.
Also, customizing the app is super simple, thanks to the fact that the Kodi v78.9 app is built on an open-source. Also, it supports tons of third-party add-ons. These add-ons of the Kodi v78.9 app can be used for exploring content from all around the globe. The Kodi v78.9 app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The app is extremely light-weight and therefore, installing the Kodi v78.9 app won’t occupy too much of space on the device. When you look for the videos, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for streaming content in HD.
Features of Kodi v78.9
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v78.9
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v78.9
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v78.9 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v78.9 app icon to launch the Kodi app app