There are many media streaming apps but none of them is as good as the Kodi v78.8 app. The Kodi v78.8 app is a highly popular online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. We can use the Kodi v78.8 app for not only watching video content but also for enjoying audio content. You can use the Kodi v78.8 app for listening to songs and podcasts. Even if you do not have enough space on your device, you can use the Kodi v78.8 app because it is extremely light-weight. Not only this, the Kodi v78.8 app also has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy.
The Kodi v78.8 app is highly customizable because it is built on an open-source. The Kodi v78.8 app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for enjoying content from all around the globe. When you search for a particular content on the Kodi v78.8 app, the app will search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there and will then provide you with it. One can then use the link for streaming the content of their choice in high definition. The next time when you want to watch a movie, use the Kodi v78.8 app.
Features of Kodi v78.8
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v78.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v78.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v78.8 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v78.8 app icon to launch the Kodi app app