Kodi v78.7 is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch television shows and movies of your choice. The Kodi v78.7 app supports both audio and video content of your choice. The audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v78.7 app is neatly categorized to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. On the basis of genres, all the audio and video content are categorized. When you search for any video content on the Kodi v78.7 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available online. The Kodi v78.7 app allows the users to enjoy even songs and podcasts.
The Kodi v78.7 app has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The Kodi v78.7 app is a very light-weight app and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on the device. The app is built on an open-source and therefore, one can customize the Kodi v78.7 app the way you want to. The app further supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring both audio and video content from all around the globe. The next time when you want to watch movies or any television show, just go ahead and use them on the Kodi v78.7 app.
Features of Kodi v78.7
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v78.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v78.7
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v78.7 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v78.7 app icon to launch the Kodi app app