Kodi v78.6 is a highly popular online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. When you search for any particular video on the Kodi v78.6 app, the app will search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. One can then use the link for enjoying the content in high definition. The Kodi v78.6 app not only supports video content like movies and television but also audio content like podcasts and songs. The Kodi v78.6 app is powerful enough to meet all your audio and video requirements. The Kodi v78.6 app is extremely light-weight and it hardly occupies any space on the device. With the Kodi v78.6 app, you have a powerhouse of entertainment on your device.
The Kodi v78.6 app is built on an open-source and therefore, the users have the freedom to customize the Kodi v78.6 app the way you want. Also, the app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users to explore audio and video content from all around the globe. The wide variety of audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v78.6 app is neatly categorized on basis of genres. This categorisation makes it easier for the users to explore the genre of their choices.
Features of Kodi v78.6
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v78.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v78.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v78.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v78.6 app icon to launch the Kodi app app