Kodi v78.2 is an online media streaming app that allows users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. With the Kodi v78.2 app, you can enjoy all kinds of videos in high definition of your choice. The audio and video content which are available on the Kodi v78.2 app are neatly categorized to make it easier for it easier for the users to navigate through the app. The Kodi v78.2 app has divided everything on basis of genres and one can explore these different kinds of genres. When you search for any kind of video content, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available in the internet. One can then use this link for streaming HD content.
One doesn’t need to pay to any kind of subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v78.2 app. The app can be used for free. Apart from the video content, one can also use the Kodi v78.2 app audio content. One also uses the Kodi v78.2 app for enjoying songs and podcasts too. The Kodi v78.2 app is extremely customizable because it has been built on an open-source. In addition to that, the Kodi v78.2 app supports plenty of third-party add-ons which one can use for exploring content from all around the globe.
Features of Kodi v78.2
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v78.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v78.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v78.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v78.2 app icon to launch the Kodi app app