There are many online media streaming app but none of these media streaming app is as good as the Kodi v78.3 app. The Kodi v78.3 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. The different movies and television shows which are present on the Kodi v78.3 app are neatly categorised to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. When one searches for any video content on the Kodi v78.3 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying content in high definition. The Kodi v78.3 app is extremely light-weight and even if you have little space on your smartphone, you can go ahead and download the Kodi v78.3 app.
The Kodi v78.3 app is built on an open-source and therefore, one can customize the Kodi v78.3 app the way they want to. The app supports plenty of third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring content from all around the globe. The Kodi v78.3 app has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. In addition to video content, one can also use the Kodi v78.3 app for listening to podcasts and songs. Also, it can play files from your local device too.
Features of Kodi v78.3
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v78.3
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v78.3
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v78.3 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v78.3 app icon to launch the Kodi app app