Are you looking for an online media streaming app that doesn’t require for you to pay. Kodi v78.1 is an online media streaming app that neither requires any kind of subscription or registration fee. Firstly, the Kodi v78.1 app can be used for free. Secondly, the AnyDesk app is powerful enough to meet all your entertainment requirements. You can use the Kodi v78.1 app for watching movies and television shows of your choice. When you search for any movie or television show on the Kodi v78.1 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use this streamable link for enjoying the video content of your choice in high definition. In addition to that, the Kodi v78.1 app also allows the users to enjoy podcasts and songs. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v78.1 app are neatly categorised on the basis of the genres to make it easier for the users to explore video content of your choice.
The Kodi v78.1 app is a very light-weight app and it hardly occupies any space on your smartphone. You can also use the Kodi v78.1 app for playing media file content from the local device. The Kodi v78.1 app is highly customizable, it is because the app is built on an open-source.
Features of Kodi v78.1
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v78.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v78.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v78.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v78.1 app icon to launch the Kodi app app