Kodi v78.0 is a popular online media streaming app that allows the users to watch all kinds of entertainment videos. With the Kodi v78.0 app, you can watch movies and television shows of your choice. The Kodi v78.0 app is your one-stop destination for watching movies and television shows and even for enjoying audio content like songs and podcasts. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v78.0 app are categorized on the basis of the genres. This categorization makes it extremely easy for the users to navigate through the app. The Kodi v78.0 app further allows the users to play media files from the local device too. In short, all your entertainment requirements can be fulfilled by the Kodi v78.0 app.
The Kodi v78.0 app is a user-friendly media streaming app that is built on an open-source. And therefore, the users get the freedom to customize the Kodi v78.0 app the way you want to. The Kodi v78.0 app is an extremely light-weight app that doesn’t require too much of space from the device. The next time when you want to watch any kind of video content, just go ahead and download it from the Kodi v78.0 app and you are good to go. All the videos which are available on the Kodi v78.0 app can be enjoyed in high-definition.
Features of Kodi v78.0
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v78.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v78.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v78.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v78.0 app icon to launch the Kodi app app