Kodi v77.1 is an online media streaming that allows users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. With the Kodi v77.1 app, you can watch all kind of movies and television shows. With the Kodi v77.1 app, you can watch everything from old movies and television shows to the new ones. You can also use the Kodi v77.1 app to binge-watch television shows here. When you search for any movie or television show, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. One can then use this streamable link for enjoying your content in high definition. Not only this, one can also use the Kodi v77.1 app for enjoying audio content. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v77.1 app are neatly categorized. This categorization makes it extremely easy for the users to navigate through the app.
The Kodi v77.1 app is extremely light-weight and it won’t occupy too much of space on the device. The Kodi v77.1 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you can customize the Kodi v77.1 app the way you want to. This allows the users to customize the Kodi v77.1 app the way you want to. The Kodi v77.1 app has a user-friendly interface. The next time when you want to watch any video content, just go ahead and use it.
Features of Kodi v77.1
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
Download Kodi v77.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v77.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v77.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v77.1 app icon to launch the Kodi app app