Kodi v77.0 is an online media streaming app through which the users can watch movies and television shows of your choice. The Kodi v77.0 app is similar to many other media streaming app but it is a lot better than them. Firstly, it is because there is neither any subscription fee nor any registration fee for using the Kodi v77.0 app. The app can be used for free. From movies to binge-watching television shows, you can watch everything in the Kodi v77.0 app. All the video content which are available on the Kodi v77.0 app is divided on the basis of the genre. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. When you search for any movie or television show, the app will search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there.
You can then use the link provided by the Kodi v77.0 app for watching everything in high definition. The Kodi v77.0 app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The Kodi v77.0 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you can customize the Kodi v77.0 app the way you want to. For a beginning, you can try to personalize the skin of the app. The next time when you want to watch a movie, just go ahead and use it.
Features of Kodi v77.0
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v77.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v77.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v77.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v76.9 app icon to launch the Kodi app app