Kodi v77.2 is an amazing online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. If you are looking for a media streaming that can be used for free, then Kodi v77.2 is just the perfect app for you. The app does not require any kind of subscription or registration fee. From binge-watching old television shows and movies to enjoying new ones, you can use the Kodi v77.2 app. When you search for any particular video content on the Kodi v77.2 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for streaming content from all around the globe. Not only this, you can use the link for enjoying the content in high definition.
The Kodi v77.2 app is extremely light-weight and it doesn’t occupy to much space on the device. The Kodi v77.2 app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. All the audio and the video content which are present on the Kodi v77.2 app, are divided on basis of the categories. The Kodi v77.2 app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring content from around the globe. The next time when you want to watch a movie ore television show, just go for the Kodi v77.2 app.
Features of Kodi v77.2
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v77.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v77.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v77.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v77.2 app icon to launch the Kodi app app