Kodi v76.6 is an online popular media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. The Kodi v76.6 app is similar yet different than other media streaming app. It is similar because it allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. It is however different because it doesn’t charge any kind of subscription or registration fee. Also, this unique media streaming app supports both audio and video content. The Kodi v76.6 app itself doesn’t house any kind of audio or video content. However, when you search for it on the Kodi v76.6 app, it will bring the best streamable link which is available on the web. You can then use this streamable link for enjoying the content in high-definition. In addition to that, one can also use the Kodi v76.6 app for playing local media files.
The Kodi v76.6 app is built on an open-source. It means that one can customize the Kodi v76.6 app, the way they want. As a newbie, you can begin from changing the skin of the Kodi v76.6 app. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v76.6 app are neatly categorised on the basis of the genres. The Kodi v76.6 app is extremely light-weight and it doesn’t demand for too much of space.
Features of Kodi v76.6
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v76.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v76.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v76.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v76.6 app icon to launch Kodi app