Kodi v76.7 is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. The Kodi v76.7 app allows the users to watch from old to new movies and television shows. The best part of the Kodi v76.7 app is that it neither requires any kind of registration nor any kind of subscription fee. Yes, you read that right, the Kodi v76.7 app can be used for free! Even though the Kodi v76.7 app is free, it ensures that the users are able to enjoy the video content in high definition. When you search for any video on the Kodi v76.7 app, the app searches the web for the best HD streamable link which is available in the internet. One can then use this internet link for streaming content in high definition.
The Kodi v76.7 app is built on an open-source and therefore, one can customize the Kodi v76.7 app the way you want to. The app has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through it is extremely easy. In addition to the video content, you can also listen to audio content here. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v76.7 app are neatly divided on the basis of the genres. This makes it extremely easier for the users to explore through the app.
Features of Kodi v76.7
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v76.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v76.7
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v76.7 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v76.7 app icon to launch Kodi