There are many media streaming apps available out there but none of them is as good as the Kodi v76.5. The Kodi v76.5 app is a highly popular media streaming app that is used by the users from all across the globe. One can use the Kodi v76.5 app for free. Yes, you read that right. There is neither any subscription fee nor any registration fee for using the Kodi v76.5 app. Even though the Kodi v76.5 app can be used for free, it delivers HD quality videos to its users. When you search for any particular video on the Kodi v76.5 app, the app searches the entire internet for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the ink for enjoying the content in HD.
You can use the Kodi v76.5 app for watching movies, television shows, and for listening to songs and podcasts. Everything available in the Kodi v76.5 app is divided on the basis of the genres. This make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. The Kodi v76.5 app is extremely light-weight and you do not need plenty of space for using the Kodi v76.5 app on your smartphone. Also, the app is built on an open-source and therefore, it can be customized by the users the way they want it to.
Features of Kodi v76.5
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v76.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v76.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v76.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v76.5 app icon to launch Kodi app