Kodi v76.4 is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch any kind of movies and television shows. It is much better than other media streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. Firstly, it is because the Kodi v76.4 app supports both audio and video content. You can use the Kodi v76.4 app for watching movies and television shows. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v76.4 are divided on basis of the genre. This categorisation makes it easier for the user to navigate through the app. Even though the Kodi v76.4 app doesn’t store these movies and television shows into it, when you search for any particular movie on Kodi v76.4, it will ring the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link in enjoying the content in HD.
The Kodi v76.4 app is built on an open-source and therefore one can customize the Kodi v76.4 app the way you want to. The app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for enjoy audio and video content from all around the globe. The next time when you want to watch any movie or television just use the Kodi v76.4 app. The app can further be used for enjoying local media content.
Features of Kodi v76.4
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v76.3
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v76.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v76.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v76.1 app icon to launch Kodi app