Kodi v76.1 is a powerful online media streaming app. People from all around the globe use the Kodi v76.1 app to watch movies and television shows. Kodi v76.1 app is different than other media streaming app because it allows the users to explore both the audio and video content. In short, it is the complete entertainment package that you will ever need. Kodi v76.1 app doesn’t itself houses all the audio and video content. In fact, when the users searches for anything on Kodi v76.1, the app searches the entire web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying the content in high definition. The movies and television shows which are present on the Kodi v76.1 are neatly divided on basis of genre. This categorisation make it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
The Kodi v76.1 app is built on an open-source and therefore, it can be highly customized by the users. You can personalize the Kodi v76.1 app the way you want to. The app has a super user-friendly interface too. One can further use the Kodi v76.1 app to play local media files from the devices. Kodi v76.1 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for navigating content from all around the globe.
Features of Kodi v76.1
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v76.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v76.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v76.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v76.1 app icon to launch Kodi app