During the quarantine time, are you planning to binge-watch any television series or movies? If yes, then you should try using the Kodi v76.0 app. The Kodi v76.0 app is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of their choice. What makes Kodi v76.0 a different media streaming app is the fact that it doesn’t;t require any kind of subscription or registration fee. Yes, you read that right. You can use the Kodi v76.0 app for absolutely free of cost. The Kodi v76.0 app supports both audio and video content. From watching movies and television shows to listening to podcasts and songs, you can do it all in the Kodi v76.0 app. The huge amount of audio and video content which is present in the Kodi v76.0 app are neatly divided on the basis of categories. These categories make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. Kodi v76.0 app has a user-friendly interface and navigation through the app is an easy job.
Kodi v76.0 app is built on an open-source and therefore, the users have the power to customize the Kodi v76.0 app the way they want to. It is an extremely light weight app that doesn’t;t occupy too much of space on your smartphone. The next time when you want to watch a movie or television show, just use the Kodi v76.0 app.
Features of Kodi v76.0
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v76.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v76.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v76.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v76.0 app icon to launch Kodi