Kodi v76.2 is an online media streaming app that allows through which the users can watch movies and television shows. Not only this, in addition to the video content, the Kodi v76.2 app also allows the users to listen to songs and podcasts. The audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v76.2 app are neatly divided on basis of genres. When you search for any particular video or the songs, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available in the internet. One can then use this streamable link for enjoying the content in high definition. The Kodi v76.2 app can further be used for playing local media devices. The app is extremely light-weight and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on the device.
The Kodi v76.2 app is built on an open-source and therefore, the users have the power to customize the Kodi v76.2 the way want to. The Kodi v76.2 app also support tons of third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for fetching videos from all around the globe. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The next time when you want to watch any movie or television show, just go ahead and use the app. It is a fun entertainment package.
Features of Kodi v76.2
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
Download Kodi v76.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v76.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v76.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v76.1 app icon to launch Kodi app