Kodi v70.5 app is a popular media streaming app. The app is similar to other media streaming app like Amazon Prime and Netflix but is much better. Are you wondering why? Well, for the start you do not have to spend a single penny for enjoying any content on the Kodi v70.5 app. Secondly, the app houses both audio and video content. You can use the Kodi v70.5 app for watching movies and television shows apart from using it for enjoying songs and podcasts. All the audio and video content which is housed in the Kodi v70.5 app are neatly categorized on basis of genres. This categorization makes it very easy for the users to navigate through the app. In addition to that, you can also use the Kodi v70.5 app to play media files from your local device too.
The Kodi v70.5 app is designed on an open-source. And therefore, the user gets the freedom to customize the app as per their wish. For a beginning, you can personalize the skin of the Kodi v70.5 app. Also, it supports hundreds of third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring content from worldwide. The next time when you feel like watching any movie or television show, you can simply go ahead and enjoy it from the Kodi v70.5 app.
Features of Kodi v70.5
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v70.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v70.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v66.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v70.5 app icon to launch Kodi