There are many media streaming apps out there but none of them is as good as the Kodi v70.4 app. The Kodi v70.4 app is a popular media streaming app that houses both audio and video content. In this app, you will find audios, videos, songs and podcasts. The Kodi v70.4 app can be used by the users for exploring both old and new movies and television show. All the movies and television shows which are present on the Kodi v70.4 are neatly categorized on basis of genre. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. You can further use the Kodi v70.4 app for listening to songs and podcasts. The next time when you want to explore any audio or video content, just go ahead and use the app.
The Kodi v70.4 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you have the full freedom to customize and personalize the app the way you want to. It is a very light-weight that does not use too much of space on your phone. The Kodi v70.4 app further supports more than 400 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring the global content. The next time when you want to watch any movie, just go ahead and use the Kodi v70.4 app.
Features of Kodi v70.4
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v70.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v70.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v66.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v70.4 app icon to launch Kodi