Kodi v70.6 is an online media streaming app that the users can use for watching movies and television shows. From old movies and television shows, you can watch everything on the Kodi v70.6 app. What makes the Kodi v70.6 app different from other media streaming app is the fact that it also supports audio content. One can use the Kodi v70.6 app for enjoying songs and podcasts. Apart from that, you can also use the Kodi v70.6 app for playing local media files from your local device. The Kodi v70.6 app is an extremely light-weight app and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on your device. The user-friendly interface of the Kodi v70.6 app makes it super easy for the users to navigate through the app. All the audio and video content present on the Kodi v70.6 app are neatly divided on basis of genres.
You can customize the Kodi v70.6 app the way you want to because it has been built on an open-source. When you search for any particular app on the Kodi v70.6 app, the app will search the entire web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for the Kodi v70.6 app for streaming content in high definition.
Features of Kodi v70.6
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v70.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v70.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v66.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v70.6 app icon to launch Kodi