Kodi v44.1 is an online media streaming app that is loved by global users. Kodi v44.1 app is the only media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. When you want to search for a particular video on the Kodi v44.1 app, simply search for it in the search box. The Kodi v44.1 app will then search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the streamable link for watching all the content in high definition. One can also use the Kodi v44.1 app to play files from your local device. It can further be used for listening to songs and podcasts. All the video content which is available on the Kodi v44.1 app is neatly categorized on the basis of the genres. This makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
The Kodi v44.1 app is built on an open-source. This gives the users the option to customize the app as per their choice. Also, the add-ons which are present on the Kodi v44.1 app make it easier for the users to enjoy content from all corners of the world. When you have the Kodi v44.1 app on your device, you actually have a mini-entertainment device with you. You will find everything here.
Features of Kodi v44.1
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v44.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v44.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v44.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v44.1 app icon to launch Kodi