Kodi v44.2 is a very good media streaming app. This app is equivalent to other media streaming apps like Amazon Prime Video and Netflix. The Kodi v44.2 app is one of the few media streaming app that supports both audio ad video content. The Kodi v44.2 app can be used for watching movies and television shows in HD and that too for free. You do not need to pay any subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v44.2 app. Even though the Kodi v44.2 app itself does not have the videos on the app, ionized t will search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use that streamable link to watch the content in high definition.
The Kodi v44.2 app can also be fully customised by the users because it is built on an open-source. Apart from that, the Kodi v44.2 app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. There add-ons can be used by the users for watching content from all around the globe. Even though the Kodi v44.2 app is a very powerful media streaming app, it is very light-weight. Apart from that, the Kodi v44.2 app also have a very user-friendly
Features of Kodi v44.2
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v44.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v44.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v44.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v44.2 app icon to launch Kodi