Kodi v44.0 is an online media streaming app. You can use the Kodi v44.0 app to watch any content of your choice. From watching movies to television shows, the Kodi v44.0 app can be used for all. The Kodi v44.0 app not only supports amazing video content but also audio content. The Kodi v44.0 app allows the users to fully customize the interface too. It is possible because the Kodi v44.0 app is built on an open-source. The Kodi v44.0 app is a light-weight app even though it is a powerful app. One can also use this app for playing files from the local device. The Kodi v44.0 app is used by global users to enjoy all kinds of entertainment content.
The Kodi v44.0 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for playing files from round the globe. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is a pretty easy task. One does not need any kind of subscription fee or registration fee for using the Kodi v44.0 app. When you search for a particular video on the Kodi v44.0 app, the app brings the best streamable link which is available out there. You can use the Kodi v44.0 app to watch video content in high definition.
Features of Kodi v44.0
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v44.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v44.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v44.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v44.0 app icon to launch Kodi