Kodi v41.0 is an online media streaming app that is used by millions of users to watch television shows and movies. You can watch all the television shows and movies for free. Yes, you read it right. There is neither any subscription fee nor any registration fee for using the Kodi v41.0 app. All the video content which are available on Kodi v41.0 is neatly categorized on the basis of the genres. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. The Kodi v41.0 app also supports audio content along with video content. This is the only media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. When you search for a particular media streaming video, it will search the web or the best streamable link which is available out there. One can then use the Kodi v41.0 app for watching the content in the link in high definition.
The Kodi v41.0 app is an extremely light-weight app. But it has to be noted that it is a very powerful app too. One can also use the Kodi v41.0 app for playing media files from local devices. The app is built on an open-source and therefore, you get to customize the Kodi v41.0 app the way you want to.
Features of Kodi v41.0
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Customizable app
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- 100% free
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v41.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v41.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v41.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v41.0 app icon to launch Kodi