Kodi v41.1 is an amazing online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. There is no subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v41.1. Even though the Kodi v41.1 app is free, one can use this wonderful media streaming app for streaming high definition video. The Kodi v41.1 app searches the entire web for the best streamable link which is available out there. It is because the Kodi v41.1 app itself do not contain these videos, but it can help you to find the perfect link through which you can watch any particular video. If you are an audio person, you can use the Kodi v41.1 app for listening to songs and podcasts. All the songs and videos which are present on Kodi v41.1 are neatly categorized to make it easier for the users to explore the app.
Apart from streaming online content, one can also use the Kodi v41.1 app for playing media files which are present in the local devices. The Kodi v41.1 app is built on an open-source. And this means that you have the edge for personalizing and customizing the Kodi v41.1 app the way you want to. The next time when you want to enjoy any video or song, just use the Kodi v41.1 app.
Features of Kodi v41.1
- Huge collection of videos
- Customizable app
- 100% free
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v41.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v41.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v41.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v41.1 app icon to launch Kodi