Are you looking for a media streaming app that neither requires registration fee nor any subscription fee? If yes, then you can try using the Kodi v40.9 app which can be used for free. This media streaming app can be used for streaming movies and television shows. All you need to do is stream for the video content. It will then search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. All the movies and television shows which are present on the Kodi v40.9 app are neatly categorized. This make it very easier for the users to use the app and navigate through it. The Kodi v40.9 app is a very light-weight but it is also very powerful. One can also use the Kodi v40.9 app for listening to podcasts.
The Kodi v40.9 app has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is very good. The Kodi v40.9 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you have the freedom to customize and personalize the app. The Kodi v40.9 app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used for watching both local and global content. The next time when you want to watch any movie, simply use the Kodi v40.9 app.
Features of Kodi v40.9
- Built on an open-sources
- 100% free
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Customizable app
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v40.9
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v40.9
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v40.9 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v40.9 app icon to launch Kodi