Kodi v40.8 is a very popular media streaming app. The app can be compared to other media streaming apps like Amazon Prime Videos and Netflix. The Kodi v40.8 app is the only media streaming app that is available out there that supports both video and audio content. One can use the Kodi v40.8 app for listening to movies and television shows. Apart from that, one can also use the Kodi v40.8 app for enjoying podcasts. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v40.8 app are neatly categorized and this makes it easier even for the newbie to explore the app. You can also use the Kodi v40.8 app like a media player for playing files from your local device.
There is neither any subscription fee nor any registration fee for using the Kodi v40.8 app. You can use the app for absolutely free of cost. The Kodi v40.8 app is highly customizable, thanks, to the fact, the Kodi v40.8 app is developed on an open-source. If you want to enjoy content from far and near, then you can use the third-party add-ons which are available on the Kodi v40.8 app. The next time when you want any entertainment in your device, simply use the Kodi v40.8 app and you are good to go.
Features of Kodi v40.8
- Built on an open-sources
- 100% free
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Customizable app
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v40.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v40.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v40.8 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v40.8 app icon to launch Kodi