Kodi v40.1 is an online media streaming app. This media streaming app is similar to Amazon Prime Videos and Netflix. Using this media streaming app, you can enjoy both audio and video content. The Kodi v40.1 app is the only media streaming app that supports both video and audio content. You can use the Kodi v40.1 app to enjoy all the old and new movies. You can use the Kodi v40.1 app for enjoying all the videos in high definition. All the videos which are present on Kodi v40.1 are neatly categorized to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. The videos are categorized on the basis of genres. The Kodi v40.1 app, also supports audio content. You can use the app for enjoying songs and podcasts. No matter what your audio or video requirement, everything will be met by the Kodi v40.1 app.
The Kodi v40.1 app is built on an open-source and navigating through the app is very easy. The Kodi v40.1 app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These can be used for enjoying content from all around the globe. You can also customize the Kodi v40.1 app, whenever you want to personalize the app. The app has an extremely super user-friendly interface.
Features of Kodi v40.1
- Customizable app
- Searches best streamable links
- Latest videos are available
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v40.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v40.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v40.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v40.1 app icon to launch Kodi