There are many online media streaming app like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, however many users prefer to use the Kodi v40.0 app. The Kodi v40.0 app is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows for free. You can watch all the video content which are present on the Kodi v40.0 app for free. The Kodi v40.0 app is a light-weight app even though it is not powerful. When you search for a video on the Kodi v40.0 app, it will search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. Then, the user can use the link for watching the content in high definition. All the videos which are available on the Kodi v40.0 app are segregated on the basis of genre. This makes navigation through the app a very easy task.
The Kodi v40.0 app also supports different types of third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for watching global content. Also, the Kodi v40.0 app is built on an open-source and this means that the users can customize and personalize the Kodi v40.0 app the way you want to. The Kodi v40.0 app also allows the users to listen to podcasts and play files from the local device too.
Features of Kodi v40.0
- Latest videos are available
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
Download Kodi v40.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v40.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v40.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v40.0 app icon to launch Kodi