There are many different media streaming app but if I have to choose the best media streaming app which is available online, I will end up choosing the Kodi v40.2 app. The Kodi v40.2 app is an online media streaming app that is highly popular among users from all around the globe. The Kodi v40.2 app supports both video and audio content. All the video content which are available on the Kodi v40.2 app is neatly categorized on basis of genres. This makes navigation through the app a very easy task. When you search for a video on the Kodi v40.2 app, it will search the web for the best streamable link which is available online. You can then use the link for watching the content in high definition. You can also enjoy songs and podcasts on this app.
The best part of the Kodi v40.2 app is that it is built on an open-source. And this means the app can be customized as per your wish. You can personalize the app the way you want to. The Kodi v40.2 app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. The app is very light-weight but I should tell you that the power of the app is indeed powerful. The next time when you want to watch any movie, simply use the Kodi v40.2 app.
Features of Kodi v40.2
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Customizable app
- Searches best streamable links
- Latest videos are available
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v40.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v40.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v40.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v40.2 app icon to launch Kodi