Kodi v38.2 is an online media streaming platform that is loved by global users. One can use the Kodi v38.2 app for watching movies and television show. The entertainment doesn’t just stop there. You can also use the Kodi v38.2 app to quench your thirst for listening to podcasts and songs. Yes, you read that right. The Kodi v38.2 app supports both audio and video content. One can use the Kodi v38.2 app to enjoy both audio and video content. The best part is that, you do not need to spend a single penny for enjoying the content available in the Kodi v38.2 app. There is neither any registration fee nor any subscription fee for using the Kodi v38.2 app. All you need to do is search the content here on the Kodi v38.2 app and once you have the search result, you can use the link for streaming the content in high definition.
The Kodi v38.2 app can be used for watching everything from old to new. You can customize the app as per your wish because the app is built on an open-source. The app is extremely light-weight and do not even occupy plenty of space. The Kodi v38.2 app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons too.
Features of Kodi v38.2
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Latest videos are available
- Searches best streamable links
- 100% free
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v38.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v38.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v38.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v38.2 app icon to launch Kodi