Kodi v38.3 is an online media streaming app. It is similar to Netflix but is much better. If You are looking for a good media streaming app, then you can try using the Kodi v38.3 app. The Kodi v38.3 app is the perfect media streaming app for you because you can use it to enjoy video content for free in high definition. The Kodi v38.3 app can be used by the users for enjoying both audio and video content. From watching movies to television shows and songs to podcasts, the Kodi v38.3 app can be used for all. All the video content which are present in the Kodi v38.3 app are categorized on basis of genres to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
You can also use the Kodi v38.3 app to play files stored in your local media devices too. When you search for a particular video on the Kodi v38.3 app, the app searches web for the best streamable link which is available out there. It then fetches you the link and allows the you to watch everything in high definition. The Kodi v38.3 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you get to customize the Kodi v38.3 app the way you want to.
Features of Kodi v38.3
- User-friendly interface
- Latest videos are available
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- 100% free
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v38.3
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v38.3
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v38.3 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v38.3 app icon to launch Kodi