There are many online media streaming app but you have to agree that the Kodi v38.1 app. The Kodi v38.1 app is an online media streaming. One can use the Kodi v38.1 app to watch movies and television shows. No matter whether you want to enjoy an old movie and television show or a new one, you can always use the Kodi v38.1 app. The Kodi v38.1 app is the only media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. The best part of the Kodi v38.1 app is that it can also be used by the users for playing local media files too. Kodi v38.1 app is known to be one of the most powerful media streaming app. The good news is that, it is an extremely light-weight app.
Because the app is built on an open-source, customizing the app has become very easy. You can personalize the Kodi v38.1 app the way you want to. Another USP of the Kodi v38.1 app is that it supports plenty of third-party add-ons. The third-party add-ons can be used by the user for watching content from across the globe. The next time when you want to enjoy any kind of audio or video content, simply use the Kodi v38.1 app and you are good to go.
Features of Kodi v38.1
- Customizable app
- Searches best streamable links
- 100% free
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Latest videos are available
Download Kodi v38.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v38.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v38.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v38.1 app icon to launch Kodi