There are many online media streaming app available in the market. If you are looking for a good media streaming app, that allows the user to watch the videos for free, then you can try using the Kodi v38.0 app. The Kodi v38.0 app is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch the videos for free. Apart from enjoying video content, you can also use the Kodi v38.0 app for listening to audio content. The Kodi v38.0 app allows the users to watch the movies and television shows online for free. When you search for a video on the Kodi v38.0 app, the web will search for the best streamable link which is available in the internet. It will then bring you the link to you and you can use it to enjoy the content in high definition.
The Kodi v38.0 app is built on an open-source. Therefore, you have the option of customizing the app the way you want. You can give your personal touch to the app. The Kodi v38.0 app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. You can use the add-ons for watching content from the globe. The next time when you want to watch a movie, simply use the Kodi v38.0 app.
Features of Kodi v38.0
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Latest videos are available
- Customizable app
- Searches best streamable links
- 100% free
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v38.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v38.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v38.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v38.0 app icon to launch Kodi