Kodi v28.5 is an online media streaming app. You must be wondering there are already many media streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos, then why should you use the Kodi v28.5 app? Well, it is because the Kodi v28.5 app can be used for free for watching movies and television shows online for absolutely free of cost. The Kodi v28.5 app is neatly categorized all the movies and television shows present in it and this makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. Apart from the video content, you can also use the Kodi v28.5 app for enjoying the audio content. The audio content includes podcasts and songs. Other media streaming apps include video content but the Kodi v28.5 app includes the audio content. When you are searching for a video on Kodi v28.5 app, the app searches the web for the best streaming link which is available out there and you can then use the link for watching the content in HD.
The Kodi v28.5 app is built on an open-source. And this means you have the power to customize the Kodi v28.5 app, the way you want to. The Kodi v28.5 app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the Kodi v28.5 app is extremely easy.
Features of Kodi v28.5
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
Download Kodi v28.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v28.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v28.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v28.5 app icon to launch Kodi