Kodi v28.4 is an online media streaming app. You can use the Kodi v28.4 app for free. The Kodi v28.4 app is used by the users for watching movies and television shows. When you search for a video on the Kodi v28.4 app, the app searches the internet. After searching the internet, the Kodi v28.4 app brings the best streamable link available online. You can then use the Kodi v28.4 app for watching the content in high definition. The Kodi v28.4 app is not only for watching video content but also for listening to audio content. You can use the Kodi v28.4 app for enjoying podcasts and songs. The app can be used for free for the users. Apart from streaming audio and video content, the Kodi v28.4 app also allows the users to watch multimedia files from the local device.
The Kodi v28.4 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you get to customize the app the way you want to. You can change the skin of the Kodi v28.4 app. The Kodi v28.4 app is also very light-weight. And it will not occupy much space on your smartphone too. The Kodi v28.4 app supports third-party add-ons and therefore, you get to watch local content from all across the globe.
Features of Kodi v28.4
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v28.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v28.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v28.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v28.4 app icon to launch Kodi